San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA) constructed a five-lane bridge over I-10 at Pepper Avenue to provide better access for Colton and Rialto drivers. The project provided improved freeway access for commercial and residential communities and enhanced on- and off-ramps for better circulation.
- AA developed and distributed construction alerts to outline traffic detours, lane closures and other impacts to surrounding communities.
- AA established strong working relationships with the Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and coordinated emergency responders and transit operator briefings.
- AA met with local businesses affected by construction to address concerns and work through solutions.
- AA provided SBCTA pertinent information to post on websites and social media platforms.
- AA planned and completed dedicated Groundbreaking and Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies.