I-105 serves as a crucial east-west connection in Los Angeles County from the southern edge of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), crossing some of the most heavily used freeways in the county, and terminating just east of I-605 in Norwalk. This project is looking at implementing ExpressLanes along the corridor, which would potentially improve mobility, provide access to key transportation and entertainment facilities, and enhance surrounding communities by improving air quality and minimizing intrusive detours.
- AA is leading the outreach efforts and has coordinated five public meetings and participated in more than 25 public community events within the project corridor.
- AA supported the organization of Stakeholder Roundtable meetings to provide more focused outreach to diverse project communities.
- AA supported Metro’s Marketing Department to develop the initial project brand, which included coordinating and attaining drone footage of the corridor.
- AA assists Metro’s Marketing Department in the development of all project materials, including the overall Metro ExpressLanes fact sheet.
- AA developed and pushed out a corridor-wide survey to gather feedback on the corridor and managed a paid social media campaign to drive more participation.